Boutique Surf Camp
Surf & Yoga Accompanied camp
Our Late Summer camp in Lagos, South Portugal prolongs the season with a true highlight: 10 days packed full of surf, yoga, Stand Up Paddle and sightseeing trips.
Camp’s price includes:
– 9 nights comfortable accommodation (twin and double bed rooms)
– 5 days surf lessons (equipment, theory & practice, beach transfer)
– 3 yoga lessons
– Stand Up Paddle trip
– Insurance during activities
– Professional photos with you on the surfboard
– A surprise from sponsor Lightning Bolt
– Sightseeing trip
Where you will stay
Lagos is famous for its white sand beaches, untouched nature, breathtaking views, delicious food and great surf for all levels.
Stay with us in a self-catered apartments (twin or double bed rooms) and enjoy the high quality Late Summer Surf break.
Camp’s general sponsor is Lightning Bolt.
During the day
3 days a week you will enjoy yoga lessons with balancing and flexibility poses to improve your surfing.
On the beach you will practice surfing, hang out with the Lightning Bolt team plus we’ll take professional surf shots of yourself.
In the afternoons and evenings you will be able to choose between different activities:
– Chilling at the swimming pool;
– Exploring the town;
– Testing regional wines and food*;
– Surf video evenings.
*activities not included in the camp’s price
All this and much more is possible with us during your holidays in Lagos.
Waves, fun, unforgettable experience, local and fresh food, new friends, exciting nightlife and great atmosphere are waiting for you!
Come and join us!
Discounts are available:
– book and pay in total 3 months before camp: Early bird discount -10%**
– bring your friends with you: Introduction discount -5% for you**
– for a group of 5 and more people: Group discount -10% for everyone in the group**
– if you’ve attended at least 3 camps: Regular customer discount for every next camp -10%**
** Discounts cannot be used together
Times and days of the activities are subject to change depending on the ocean conditions. Next day’s update will be announced the night before.