Breakfast smoothie bowl
It feels so good to start a day in a healthy way, isn’t it? Nourish your body with this smoothie bowl full of delicious seasonal fruit and superfoods! It’ll keep you going for the whole morning.
– 5 strawberries
– 1 banana
– 2 tablespoons of oats
– a little bit of non-dairy milk
– a few slices of strawberry and banana, almonds, goji berries, chia seeds and sunflower seeds
Strawberries are low in calories and rich in fiber. They help in fighting anemia, tiredness, also boost energy and immune system (thanks to iron and vitamin C). Use and abuse of their benefits while a season lasts.
Oat is a great source of vitamins and minerals (magnesium, zinc, B1 and others). Full of protein, fibre and antioxidants. It lowers bad cholesterol and blood pressure. Makes the smoothie not only healthier but also much richer!
1. Leave 2 tablespoons of oats soaked in warm water for a few minutes (till they get soft). If you want, you can leave it overnight.
2. Blend strawberries, banana, milk and oats in a food processor.
3. Put the smoothie in a bowl, add superfoods (seeds, almonds) and decorate with strawberry and banana slices.
Couldn’t be easier! So yummy
Written by and photo credit: Paulina Tavares