Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
Seems like world loves smoothies. As you might guess, I’m not an exception because those famous drinks are amazing as a breakfast on the go, great to drink after a workout and also even as a dessert!
Therefore Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie is everything that you want. Believe me! It’s creamy, sweet and delicate comfort drink. And full of nutritious power though! Bananas are an important source of potassium, help us to keep a good mood, control body weight and give instant energy. Peanut butter contains a lot of protein, as a result it helps to prevent muscle spasms and has a good influence on brain and heart functioning.
– 2 bananas
– 1 full tablespoon of peanut butter
– 300ml of non-dairy milk (I had vanilla cashew milk this time)
– coconut whipped cream
– some toasted peanuts for decoration
is super easy. Cut bananas and place them in a tall cup. Add milk and peanut butter. Use a blender to mix everything together. Place some coconut whipped cream on the top of your smoothie and in addition sprinkle it with toasted peanuts.
- You can use you own homemade peanut butter. Because it’s a tastier and healthier option! First of all toast some peanuts in the oven. Place them in a good food processor with a pinch of salt and let the processor work for 3-4 minutes. Maybe first peanuts will look like wet sand but they will gain creamy consistency right away.
- It’s also easy to make a coconut whipped cream at home. Scoop the solidified part of a canned coconut milk to a bowl and finally beat it for a few minutes. Ready!
Written by and photo credit: Paulina Tavares