Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
Seems like world loves smoothies. As you might guess, I’m not an exception because those famous drinks are amazing as a breakfast on the go, great to drink after a workout and also even as a dessert!
Therefore Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie is everything that you want. Believe me! 🙂 It’s creamy, sweet and delicate comfort drink. And full of nutritious power though! Bananas are an important source of potassium, help us to keep a good mood, control body weight and give instant energy. Peanut butter contains a lot of protein, as a result it helps to prevent muscle spasms and has a good influence on brain and heart functioning.
– 2 bananas
– 1 full tablespoon of peanut butter
– 300ml of non-dairy milk (I had vanilla cashew milk this time)
– coconut whipped cream
– some toasted peanuts for decoration
is super easy. Cut bananas and place them in a tall cup. Add milk and peanut butter. Use a blender to mix everything together. Place some coconut whipped cream on the top of your smoothie and in addition sprinkle it with toasted peanuts.
- You can use you own homemade peanut butter. Because it’s a tastier and healthier option! First of all toast some peanuts in the oven. Place them in a good food processor with a pinch of salt and let the processor work for 3-4 minutes. Maybe first peanuts will look like wet sand but they will gain creamy consistency right away.
- It’s also easy to make a coconut whipped cream at home. Scoop the solidified part of a canned coconut milk to a bowl and finally beat it for a few minutes. Ready!
Written by and photo credit: Paulina Tavares
This entry was posted on 7 years ago at 7 years ago
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Tags: banana smoothies, homemade peanut butter, peanut butter banana smoothie, peanut butter smoothie, smoothie, welcome spring
Leave a reply