Surf Holiday Porto 2017
Self-catering surf holiday
Escape your daily life and spend 9 unforgettable days in Portugal’s second largest city.
It was nominated Best European Destination in 2014 and in our opinion it is the most beautiful place to enjoy your surf holidays.
We invite you to discover beaches of North-Portugal and it’s typical riverside with colorfully painted houses, to explore Porto’s ancient downtown where you are welcome to get lost in century old streets, to enjoy Portuguese cuisine and, of course, to taste wine.
Camp’s price includes:
- 8 nights comfortable accommodation in Vila Nova de Gaia
- 5 days surf lessons (equipment, theory & practice, beach transfer)
- Stand Up Paddle experience
- Walking tour in serra da Freita with transfer and lunch
- Port Wine cellar tour in Vila Nova de Gaia
- Insurance during activities
- Professional photos with you on the surfboard
- A surprise from sponsor Lightning Bolt
Where you will stay
You will be accommodated in Apart-hotel which is located in Vila Nova de Gaia’s historical Douro riverfront, amidst the renowned Port Wine Cellars, only 5-minute drive from Porto center. Accommodation features studios and 2-bedroom apartments (with bathroom, equipped kitchenette, living area and flat-screen satellite TV, free WiFi access. Towels, hair dryers and bed linen provided).
Camp’s general sponsor is Lightning Bolt
During the day
During 5 days you will enjoy surfing, hang out with Lightning Bolt team plus we’ll take professional surf shots of yourself. One day is booked for walking tour in serra da Freita. One day is reserved for your own activities: you can go shopping, more wine tasting or you can book extra activities such as Stand up Paddle experience, SupYoga, Kayak tour or Surfski experience at Douro River Reserve.
Water activities provided by our trusted partner SupDouro
In the afternoons and evenings you will be able to choose between different activities:
- Exploring the historical center of Porto;
- Enjoying walks at riverfront;
- Tasting regional wines and food*;
- Surf video evenings
*activities not included in the camp’s price
This is a self-catering surf holiday. As no meals are included in the cost of this trip, you are welcome to cook your own meals in the kitchenette or alternatively, Gaia’s riverfront area is filled with tourist-friendly restaurants, where guests may enjoy a hearty meal, topped off with a glass of port wine while enjoying the scenery.
Surfing, fresh seafood, great nightlife, port wine cellars, art galleries and Porto historical center, walking tour to serra da Freita and more discoveries are awaiting you on this Porto Surf Holiday 2017.
If that’s not reason enough to start your summer season with our Surf Holiday in Porto!?
Book now and enjoy early bird discounts:
- 10% discount up to 24th of December*
- 7% discount from 25th of December till 14th of February*
- 5% discount from 15th of February till 1st of April*
Number of participants is limited.
* Full prepayment must be processed in order to receive a discount
We accept PayPal and bank transfers
Times and days of the activities are subject to change depending on the ocean conditions. Next day’s update will be announced the night before.
For extra cost you can get:
- Porto airport transfer
- Extra Stand Up Paddle experience
- SupYoga class
- Kayak tour
- Surfski experience
- Extra Surf lesson
- Extra Port Wine cellar tour
- Gaia cable tour
- Guided tours and boat trips on the Douro river in Porto
- Extra nights accommodation (subject to availability)
Come and see it firsthand 🙂